Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Excavator Scene - Update

Here are some assets I´ve created to set up a whole scene with my excavator. Some of the models and textures are 6 months old (excavator & container), and because im still learning, practicing and even more learning, you can see many mistakes but also improvements of different skills.
Of course i could invest a lot of time to fix all of them, but instead, I will use my experiences to create more fancy assets in future. (Should have watched the "Hot-Rod-Tut" by Laurens Corijn a bit earlier )

All screens are made in realtime using Xoliulshader 1.6.



A shot of all assets which are done or still in work. The texures of the excavator are a good example of a bad UV-layout, because the UV-shells are normalized, so the proportions are wrong, some smooting groups too and also the texturing itself isnt realy good. I will do some fixes here to get an acceptable, but quite not perfect, asset.

Excavator: 9510 Tris  
Textures: 2048Px * 2048Px



The container is one of the first assets I´ve made for my scene. The UV-Layout is OK, but the textures need some additional work. I would be pleased if someone could give me some tips (especially for the sand-textures) so the results would look more realistic.

Container: 588 Tris
Textures: 1024Px * 1024Px


These are the last to models (for the moment) and I´m daring to say that you can see differences in comparison to the other assets. I´m still confident with it but, like always, open for feedback.

Electrical distribution panel: 672 Tris
Portable toilet: 232 Tris
Textures: 2048Px * 2048Px

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen